Tetnight Education and Wellbeing International, in association with TEF – GAYAK Ghana, aims to:
- Increase enrollment of primary school children.
- Provide access to sustainable primary and secondary education to children in our target group, including the provision of materials, stationery, equipment, computers and funds.
- Change lives and make a difference through Education, Training and Technology.
- Promote diversity and gender equality.
- Focus on sustainable uninterrupted education.
- Provide youth training and apprenticeship with a consortium of qualified, professionals and artisans, to provide specialist services, mentoring, guidance and employment.
- Provide transferable skills, including non-formal education, carpentry, mechanics, wood work, building and IT.
- Develop their skills for increased opportunities to participate in the Ghanaian, and global market economy.
- Offer real improved chances in life to break the cycle of poverty.
- Increase opportunities for improved life chances and real job opportunities.
- Support young adults’ enterprises, to promote self-reliance and gender equality, and to offer a broad base genuine help where it is needed; including health and well-being projects.
- Special focus on women economic empowerment through sustainable self-help micro economic income generating activities.
- Provide vocational training, and other transferable skills, dressmaking, hairdressing, bread-baking, market trading and shop management.
- Improve health and wellbeing, self-reliance and most significantly to break the cycle of poverty.
- Encourage community based partnerships to acquire the requisite knowledge/power to participate in decision making, management and implementation of the projects.
- Provide training and apprenticeship in Agriculture and Agro Business, leading to Certification, and Farm Management.
- Supporting and sponsoring the next generation of Agric Farmers, to improve employment and long term Food Security.
- Overall our aim and vision is Increased Capacity Building, to engender long term sustainable economic freedom, while addressing the Millennium Development Goals (MDG)
Charlotte Nightingale – CEO/Chair.
Account Name: Tetnight Education and Young Farmers
Acct. Number: 11864793
Sort Code: 40-09-26
Tel: 020 3012 0567
Mobile: +44 (0)7766 468 795
TETNIGHT Education and Young Farmers
2A Church Street
Donate via Stripe